Funny Dad Of The Csx 937 Birthday Boy Shirt

I’ve been playing on and off since launch and have just about 24k. With a Funny Dad Of The Csx 937 Birthday Boy Shirt single hero that’s just impossible. I would play arcade all the time to save up credits in preparation for this update. I was planning on buying the Maul skin as soon as it came out. Exactly the same problem. Why not just put a shit ton of stuff in the final update so people can blow their credits? So many modded skins that they could’ve used/compensated the original creator. I’m on the console so I’ll never get to use them though. They should make a monthly contest where people can submit mods to Funny Dad Of The Csx 937 Birthday Boy Shirt add to the game. It’s a win-win. We get new skins, modders get their work shown off, and Dice needs to do minimal work. I used to mess around as Maul for hours in Arcade on Bespin while listening to podcasts if I could at least do that I’d maybe try to get the skin, but for now I just can’t even bother opening the game. 5000 is so much. It’s a big slap in the face to people who just want to play the game offline or can’t afford/ can’t play the game online. That means they will NEVER be able to unlock the maul skin.

Buy it: Funny Dad Of The Csx 937 Birthday Boy Shirt
Funny Dad Of The Csx 937 Birthday Boy Hoodie

Premium Trending This Is Season:

Girl shirt - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice 20 Years Of The Lord Of The Rings 2001 2021 Signatures Shirt

Awesome Baby Groot Any Man Can Be A Father But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Daddy T-Shirt

Official Corpsman Call Me Doc ESTD 1898 Shirt