Good Two Seater Shirt

5 years ago I created several Formula 1 concepts, to Good Two Seater Shirt contribute to the conversation about the future of Formula 1. I posted them here in the Formula 1 sub. My plan was to make at least 6 concepts, starting conservative and working my way towards more extreme designs. However, thanks to the positive reception on Reddit, the work got a lot of traction and reach. After my third concept, I was offered an internship at Bugatti. The project that I worked on there was confidential for a long time, but can now finally be published. I worked on a Formula 1-like concept for PlayStation’s Gran Turismo. The car was intended as a successor to the Bugatti Vision GT. The design was inspired by the Good Two Seater Shirt  Bugatti Type 35, the most successful race car in history. If you put the Bugatti next to the Red Bull and also add in the McLaren MP4-X, you see three cars that certainly have shared ingredients like a closed cockpit, (semi) closed wheels that still feel like an open-wheel racer, but they all clearly have their own design DNA.

Buy it: Good Two Seater Shirt 
Good Two Seater Hoodie

Premium Trending This Is Season:

Girlshirt - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice 20 Years Of The Lord Of The Rings 2001 2021 Signatures Shirt

Awesome Baby Groot Any Man Can Be A Father But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Daddy T-Shirt

Official Corpsman Call Me Doc ESTD 1898 Shirt