Nice If You Think My Attitude Stinks You Should Smell My Cleats Sport Shirt
I thought the lady was going to end up going nuts for not getting the broom, but this actually turned out really wholesome. I work in a restaurant and Nice If You Think My Attitude Stinks You Should Smell My Cleats Sport Shirt this actually happened one time was a little awkward. We always asked for a broom and tipped well afterward. I always had to clean up my own stuff, even from a very young age, like 5 years old. Obviously my parents helped me, but keeping me engaged in it built habits. Same as having me help with dinner and cleaning etc once or twice a week. This girl was clearly having a bad day. She seemed really angry and Nice If You Think My Attitude Stinks You Should Smell My Cleats Sport Shirt upset. I tried my best to help, but there wasn’t much I could do. I took her order, served her as usual. She got a call and walked out of the restaurant. I went to the table and found a 50 dollar bill and a sweet little note about how her husband died and she really appreciates my patience. 5 stars, best customer. Saying “thank you” 5 times, when the waiter sets down their drink? Waiting 20 minutes to pay, because the waiter looks busy? If that’s what you meant I’m your customer.
Buy it: Nice If You Think My Attitude Stinks You Should Smell My Cleats Sport Shirt

Buy it: Nice If You Think My Attitude Stinks You Should Smell My Cleats Sport Shirt

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét