Nice Popfunk The Godfather Shirt

I always see a rougher looking, sort of discount Christopher Meloni when I see Elias Koteas. Every time I see him in “The Thin Red Line” or “Shooter”, I just see Stabler. Funny enough though, when I see Christopher Meloni in “Happy!”, all I see is Elias Koteas. The two are almost interchangeable for Nice Popfunk The Godfather Shirt me. In fact, look at this scene and tell me that’s not Chris Keller walking through Oz. I recognized the name but had to look him up. While I’m sure most people would instantly recognize him from very specific a very specific tv show, my brain goes: “Ah! Casey Jones!” That scene from men in tights was the first thing I thought of Nice Popfunk The Godfather Shirt but it was so subconscious that I didn’t realize it was actually real unto I saw these comments and I had to google what it was from in order to remember completely. I’m glad I’m not the only one who immediately thought of that. I swear I can’t watch that scene without breaking out in tears from laughing. The deadpan was just too good. I had to pause the film I was laughing so hard at that gag. Something about the delivery is just fucking perfect.

Buy it: Nice Popfunk The Godfather Shirt
Nice Popfunk The Godfather Hoodie

Premium Trending This Is Season:

Girl shirt - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice 20 Years Of The Lord Of The Rings 2001 2021 Signatures Shirt

Awesome Baby Groot Any Man Can Be A Father But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Daddy T-Shirt

Official Corpsman Call Me Doc ESTD 1898 Shirt