Official Comedian Watchmen Shirt
When I was a kid id be on my couch reading and Official Comedian Watchmen Shirt my sister would enter the room. I assumed she knew I was there, and I wasn’t hiding, just sitting in the couch reading. And then like ten minutes later she shrieks because apparently she didn’t know I was there. She said I was so quiet, but I don’t know how much noise I’m expected to make when I’m reading. Not gonna lie this has happened to me way too many times. I’ve apparently mastered being so completely uninteresting that people just look straight past me. Oh yeah, I have that problem too. However me it’s my mom looking for Official Comedian Watchmen Shirt me when I’m just in front of her sitting in a chair 2 meters away and facing her. That’s how much of a background character I am. And no she doesn’t have eye problems. I also don’t make a sound when walking apparently. I have the same thing! But not only when I’m in a place, but also when I’m walking. Sometimes when going to school I would walk behind a friend for like ten minutes until they turn to see me and have like a jumpscare.
Buy it: Official Comedian Watchmen Shirt

Girlshirt - Custom - T-shirt
Buy it: Official Comedian Watchmen Shirt

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét