Official Conquer Covid-19 Shirt
I had it. I was basically bedridden for Official Conquer Covid-19 Shirt two weeks, barely doing anything except sleeping. Even then, I kept waking up at night a sweaty mess. I spread it to all my family members, but they showed extremely minor symptoms. Pretty weird stuff. When I had COVID-19, I developed hives. The onset of COVID-19 was extremely sudden, developing hives and a fever of 102 within an hour. I was also very confused and tired all the time. I did make a full recovery within two weeks. I did not require hospital care. Same–I had a fever, chills, bed-soaking sweats, horrible muscle aches, headaches, overwhelming fatigue, and Official Conquer Covid-19 Shirt diarrhea. I did not have shortness of breath or a cough. No one else in my house, including my husband, kids, and elderly mother, got anything other than a minor sniffle. My cousin ended up on a respirator in ICU. She finally got off the respirator but passed from a blood clot the next day. Same except I got it from my brother and I only gave it to my mom who had a small cough.
Buy it: Official Conquer Covid-19 Shirt

Buy it: Official Conquer Covid-19 Shirt

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét