Original 43 Years Of 1977 2020 Darth Vader Best Dad In The Galaxy Signature Shirt

Death Star engineer: “You know, Lord Vader, your breathing is really loud. There is absolutely no way that respirator is working right. Want me to take a look at it?” Vader: “What? Why am I only hearing about this now! I’ve been sounding like this for 25 God damn years!”. I mean, to be fair, it’s really only for utter incompetence in high-importance situations or Original 43 Years Of 1977 2020 Darth Vader Best Dad In The Galaxy Signature Shirt outright defiance. And let me tell you, the empire had really good HR and benefits package, seeing how they never seemed to have any issues seamlessly filling those positions again. Well, Lucas did model the empire on the good ole USA. Isn’t it canon that Darth Sidious had the surgery droid rebuild Vader badly on purpose? Was this a fever dream I had or Original 43 Years Of 1977 2020 Darth Vader Best Dad In The Galaxy Signature Shirt just crazy deep lore? Which is a bit silly. Anakin could probably make/buy a top of the line suit for himself. I heard he was a diversity hire. You know. Black and disabled looks great on the hiring pamphlet for Death Star workers. Yea but being painfully reminded of getting shot is different than being painfully reminded of “killing” someone you loved.

Buy it: Original 43 Years Of 1977 2020 Darth Vader Best Dad In The Galaxy Signature Shirt
Original 43 Years Of 1977 2020 Darth Vader Best Dad In The Galaxy Signature Hoodie

Premium Trending This Is Season:

Girl shirt - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice 20 Years Of The Lord Of The Rings 2001 2021 Signatures Shirt

Awesome Baby Groot Any Man Can Be A Father But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Daddy T-Shirt

Official Corpsman Call Me Doc ESTD 1898 Shirt