Perfect Best Dad King Of The House Shirt

“Thank the Dark Lord” always gets a few looks. Nerds will assume Harry Potter, so I can avoid them. Evangelicals will scowl, so I can avoid them. But then I’ll get a Perfect Best Dad King Of The House Shirt few apathetic chuckles, and those are my people. Not saying you’re wrong, but the bible quotes Jesus as saying ” Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.”  OP is definitely a better person than his hypocritical shitbag dad. Not saying you’re wrong, but the bible also quotes Jesus as saying “Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division. I am a Christian and Perfect Best Dad King Of The House Shirt honestly, I understand where the anger and frustration come from. Most Christians I meet are arrogant, greedy, and fairly shitty Christian’s all around. Just know not all of us are like OP’s parents. I do not believe being gay is a sin and refuse to condemn anyone in the LGBT community. Everyone just wants to be comfortable with themselves and be happy in life. Who are Christians to stop them? Disgraceful.

Buy it: Perfect Best Dad King Of The House Shirt 
Perfect Best Dad King Of The House Hoodie

Premium Trending This Is Season:

Girl shirt - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice 20 Years Of The Lord Of The Rings 2001 2021 Signatures Shirt

Awesome Baby Groot Any Man Can Be A Father But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Daddy T-Shirt

Official Corpsman Call Me Doc ESTD 1898 Shirt