Premium Cycling Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Vintage Shirt
I saw a huge line of people outside a bike shop yesterday. Since the gym is closed, I bought myself a fold-up bike to ride around bike paths. I’m too nervous to ride on the Premium Cycling Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Vintage Shirt road so I drive to said bike paths. I race bikes and ride about 30,000km a year. Folding bikes are great fun to ride if you’re not in a rush and very utilitarian. Conveniently fitting in any car, on public transport. I wouldn’t want it to be my only bike as for me there’s a lot it can’t do. If you’re just looking for some basic exercise and a whip to get around on, they’re very functional. I bought one for 90eu second hand when I was racing in Belgium last year. It was great as a low theft target and Premium Cycling Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Vintage Shirt for traveling via the train network into France, Germany, and the Netherlands. I used it for hundreds of kilometres on those trips and for all my shopping while I was in Belgium. Off-topic but 30,000km?! Honestly massive respect. I commute to work every day and probably do 2 extra rides each week to bring my total mileage to about 100km a week. I’m looking to go on longer rides on some weekends (want to get a metric century this winter) so I’m just curious as to what your weekly training schedule looks like?
Buy it: Premium Cycling Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Vintage Shirt

Buy it: Premium Cycling Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Vintage Shirt

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét