Premium The Shrug Game Shirt

Rugrats Search for Reptar? Where did you get to collect the Premium The Shrug Game Shirt puzzle pieces? Dude same here!! I actually found the music for the golf level horrifying. And the occasional “roar” from Reptar. I just couldn’t bring myself to play that level. Never occurred to me to turn the tv volume down. My brethren! I legit made a post about this not too long ago, I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who couldn’t handle that. The goose, the ghost hunting at night, even just going down to the basement. I didn’t realize I was this traumatized by the game but its all flooding back to me now. The fucking dude that kept mocking you with the cheap southern accent when you’re 7 years old trying to Premium The Shrug Game Shirt mini putt on a controller. Fuck that dude. 10/10 game. Chasing the goose was also a wild level. Yes!! This was a huge part of my childhood. The mini-golf was the shit! The circus, the supermarket, the toy store… I even remember a night level in Tommy’s house where you have a flashlight to scare away ghosts. Oh and that fucking level in the bush maze with those fucking geese!

Buy it: Premium The Shrug Game Shirt

Premium The Shrug Game Hoodie

Premium Trending This Is Season:

Girlshirt - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice 20 Years Of The Lord Of The Rings 2001 2021 Signatures Shirt

Awesome Baby Groot Any Man Can Be A Father But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Daddy T-Shirt

Official Corpsman Call Me Doc ESTD 1898 Shirt