Pretty Baby Yoda Best Dad Shirt

I’m a woman. I was always told I look like my dad and Pretty Baby Yoda Best Dad Shirt my mom’s twin brother. Not sure how I feel about that. Edit: Yes, my mom married someone who looks remarkably like her brother lol. I have a nephew that looks way more like me than his parents. Looking at old pictures/videos it turns out my dad and grandpa were almost identical at the same ages too though. I was in an elevator with my godson, his father, and random women. We both laughed our way off the elevator on our floor. I spent most of Pretty Baby Yoda Best Dad Shirt my life looking like my mother and her brothers. Around my mid-thirties, I started noticing a lot of my dad in me in my pictures. I’m 42 now and look exactly like my father. It’s fucking weird. I don’t look like anyone in my family. Not even remotely. DNA testing done after my father’s death revealed that my two closest genetic matches in that database were my mom and my aunt, who is my dad’s younger sister. I’m one of three people in my family who has blue eyes.

Buy it: Pretty Baby Yoda Best Dad Shirt 
Pretty Baby Yoda Best Dad Hoodie

Premium Trending This Is Season:

Girl shirt - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice 20 Years Of The Lord Of The Rings 2001 2021 Signatures Shirt

Awesome Baby Groot Any Man Can Be A Father But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Daddy T-Shirt

Official Corpsman Call Me Doc ESTD 1898 Shirt