Top The Cat Father Shirt

My mom is the definition of a crazy cat lady. Shelters over 100 cats. Not sure if I’m allowed saying her organization here, but its called “Furball Farm Pet Sanctuary”. Out the first cat was a Top The Cat Father Shirt hyper-aggressive asshole and I miss him very much. The next one was super sick and dirty when we got him. He also has a chronic illness sadly, but he is currently knocked out on the bean bag being adorable. The other one was a wreck when we got him. We just kept him and got him as healthy as we could to give him all the extra time we could. I miss him too. Similarly, I got my kitty boy at the shelter while he was underweight and Top The Cat Father Shirt had a respiratory infection. They said, “do you really want him? He may not make it. We have others” but alas, I had already fallen in love. It was an uphill battle for a few weeks, but now he’s been with me for 4 years. I don’t mean to sound callous but I personally would hesitate to judge a rescue center for prioritizing healthy animals.

Buy it: Top The Cat Father Shirt 
Top The Cat Father Hoodie

Premium Trending This Is Season:

Girl shirt - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice 20 Years Of The Lord Of The Rings 2001 2021 Signatures Shirt

Awesome Baby Groot Any Man Can Be A Father But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Daddy T-Shirt

Official Corpsman Call Me Doc ESTD 1898 Shirt