Top Don’t Blame Me It’s Genetic Shirt

I’m still considered tall, but rarely have to duck under doorways or Top Don’t Blame Me It’s Genetic Shirt light fixtures. Indeed both sides of the bell curve can be difficult! I’m only 4″10′ ugh. I know we both have trouble with clothes, countertops, toilets, shoes, cars, etc. I wish you could give me 6 inches of your height! Yeah, I saw tapes of me as a baby and my dad bragged I would be 6 feet. That was his future question. I’m 5’7” also. He wanted his son to be a man and he never got one. But life is full of disappointment. I’m kinda scared when I reach like 55 because my parents weren’t horrible looking in pictures when they were young. But God was it a train wreck about right after I was born haha. But they did TONS of Top Don’t Blame Me It’s Genetic Shirt drugs before I was born and a barely did any. So that should be on my side. Make them drink tons of milk and eat a lot of protein-rich foods. It’s not a guarantee but it might add a few inches. This reminds me of my friends’ dad (tall and large) who said he married a skinny/short Korean woman so his kids would get his wife’s skinniness and his height instead he says my son turned out “short and fat”.

Buy it: Top Don’t Blame Me It’s Genetic Shirt
Top Don't Blame Me It's Genetic Hoodie

Premium Trending This Is Season:

Girl shirt - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice 20 Years Of The Lord Of The Rings 2001 2021 Signatures Shirt

Awesome Baby Groot Any Man Can Be A Father But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Daddy T-Shirt

Official Corpsman Call Me Doc ESTD 1898 Shirt