Top Skuncle Shirt
I’m crying lol kids are so hilariously stupid sometimes! Though tbh if I put myself back into the mindset of a child I can totally see myself just… wondering what would happen if Top Skuncle Shirt I rammed my head into a wall. And then doing it. For science, I guess. Right? I don’t like kids. I really don’t like them. I’m polite to them, but that’s about it. I don’t fault people for having them or kids themselves for existing, but I won’t apologize or be guilted in any way for not liking them. It’s not like I drop-kick them off cliffs on sight, but yeah: don’t like them, don’t want them around, won’t pretend otherwise. I don’t get why people think hating kids automatically makes someone an asshole. Like yes, I absolutely can’t stand children below the age of 12, but I don’t say that to Top Skuncle Shirt their faces. I’m capable of being polite and even kind to children when I have to be because I’m an adult. I don’t go out of my way to make kids feel bad for being kids. It’s not their fault they’re unreasonable and messy, but I still just don’t want to deal with them. Exactly! and not drop-kicking them off cliffs actually takes a severe amount of self-control. we should get awards or acknowledgments at the very least.
Buy it: Top Skuncle Shirt

Buy it: Top Skuncle Shirt

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét