Top Software Engineering It’s Not A Job Title It’s A Classic T-Shirt
I actually find smoking to make me more productive throughout the day. It makes work/errands more enjoyable and Top Software Engineering It’s Not A Job Title It’s A Classic T-Shirt keeps me on task. Not a good vibe/high having things hanging over your shoulder. Just gotta be careful not to be careless when you’re doing important things high. I’m a daily smoker these days. I Live in boulder, and I grow the best weed around. I’m a software engineer with a family I support. I earn over 200k a year after a little over a decade in the field. If you can pull it off, stoner and remote software engineers go very well together. One thing to mention is that without a degree it may be pretty difficult to get your foot in the door even at somewhere entry-level. Definitely tons of docs. Docs are necessary to Top Software Engineering It’s Not A Job Title It’s A Classic T-Shirt do virtually anything. (This is why it’s okay to Google like a motherfucker as a programmer; if you bought physical copies of all the docs you used you’d be out hella money). I’m a software engineer. I hope I can snag a good remote job one day. That’s the goal for my first job jump. Crossing my fingers for one that doesn’t have spyware on my machine too lmao.
Buy it: Top Software Engineering It’s Not A Job Title It’s A Classic T-Shirt

Girlshirt - Custom - T-shirt
Buy it: Top Software Engineering It’s Not A Job Title It’s A Classic T-Shirt

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét